I DO THE DISHES! Engagement Ring Holder

ATTENTION:  YOU COULD WIN A RING HOLDER! RIGHT NOW! THIS WEEKEND!  ENDS TOMORROW!!!  GO TO MY FACEBOOK PAGE AND SHARE YOUR LOVE STORY. LIKE KAKIE'S CRAFTERY AND GET YOUR FRIENDS AND FAMILY TO LIKE YOUR LOVE STORY TOO AND YOU COULD GET ONE OF THESE FOR FREE!  COMPLETELY CUSTOMIZED FOR YOU!  JUST GO HERE!!! QUICK!

Ever since I sent out my Save The Dates two weeks ago my mind has been stuck on MAPS!  In my 
Save the Date I used my engagement ring to circle the town where Mike and I will be getting married.  




I decided that I wanted to make a gift for one of my Maids of Honor, Arielle.  I spoke with her fiance and found out the exact location of where she got engaged and put the pin in that spot.


I then added some metal stamping to make it funny... Get it? 

















Playing with frames.  Diffferent sizes and shapes to come!




I shall be adding more frame options to my ETSY shop soon!  As you can see I have many ideas in the works!




AS PROMISED!  I ADDED TO MY ETSY SHOP!  AREN'T THEY LOVELY???














1 comment: