Seashell Ornament

Happy Wednesday! 

 A couple of years ago my family took a trip to Costa Rica.  We stayed in Playa Negra.  If you ever get a chance to go.  GO!  It was amazing.  While I was there I found so many of these amazing spiral shells all in about the same size. 

Making this Ornament couldn't be any easier.  I chose 5 shells that were about the same size and used my hot glue gun to glue them to each other.  I then did a ring of hot glue on the back as seen below to keep them all together.  Thread a ribbon through and hang it on your tree and your'e done!

I have a couple of them on my tree and they look really cute.  I love handmade ornaments like this because they take me right back to the beach where I found them and the vacation that I was on.    We had the best vacation rental home!  I will find some pictures and post them!





I am a firm believer all inclusive activities.  If you see something on my blog that you would like to do with someone that has a disability of any kind please send me a message and I will try my best to adapt my post!  I have 15 years of experience working and loving with people with disabilities so it I would be honored to know that my crafts are being shared in the community.  


No comments:

Post a Comment